For those of you interested in shooting great video with your dSLR camera, you will need to invest in something called a “Fluid Video Head”. Thankfully you can swap these out pretty easily with photography ball-heads so you do not necessarily need to buy a new set of tripod legs. Enjoy!

Manfrotto 501HDV Pro Video Head available at