The Full Sony A6100/A6400 Crash Course Tutorial Training Video is now available for purchase. You can purchase the course from the following link:
I have already posted the Camera Operation of this course for FREE on youtube which you can find here: Sony A6100/A6400 Tutorial Training Video
Many have asked why I give away so much free information, and the main reason is I want to demonstrate I can help you learn your camera fairly quickly, and if you enjoy it, you would want to continue to invest in your Sony A6100/A6400 education. Thats all there is to it!
This Course comes with a 1-hr photography crash course that I normally charge $20 for. It will get you up to speed in no time on the photography basics, including shutter speed, aperture, ISO, Depth of Field (DOF) composition, digital files, lighting, compression, histograms and more!
The Sony A6100/A6400 Crash Course topics include:
– Landscape Shooting Techniques (Stills and Video) With the Sony A6100/A6400
– Interval Shooting
– Time Lapse Movie
– Using Filters
– Sports Shooting Techniques Settings & Techniques
– Basic Portrait Lighting
– Portait Techniques
– Which Flash System to Invest in to Save over $600
– Understanding Flash & Strobe with the Sony A6100/A6400
– Multiple Exposure Mode techniques
– Bracketing Techniques
– Shooting for Interiors
– Focus Stepping for Macro
– Over 1 hour of Video Shooting Techniques and Strategies
– Narrative Video Shooting Settings & Techniques (Filmmaking) With the Sony A6100/A6400
– Documentary Style Video Shooting Settings & Techniques With the Sony A6100/A6400
– Vlogging Video Style Shooting Settings & Techniques with the Sony A6100/A6400
– Audio Recommendations, Mics, Cleaning
– Video Shooting Tools and Must Haves
– Comprehensive Deep Menu System & Recommendations
– Sony A6400 Sensor Cleaning
…and Much Much More!
I also add lessons upon request, so these courses grow, and all additional updates come at no extra cost.
Keep in mind this all comes with a 100% money back guarantee!
Thank you for your support! ~ Michael
Michael’s Sony Lens Recommendations: