Michael Andrew (04.13.11, 9:41 AM): Thank you everyone for your support. I really appreciate it. Alice- I will try to have Nathan bring you some next time. :)

Alice (04.13.11, 5:42 AM): Where's my Baskin Robbins ??? :)

Dating (04.12.11, 1:31 PM): great article you live in a beautiful area

Boz (04.12.11, 9:21 AM): So what video software are you using there Michael? That would be kind of nice to stay on for some learning time, I'd love to do something like that.

Brian (04.12.11, 12:32 AM): Right on Gail.

Boz (04.11.11, 9:16 PM): Well said Gail :)

Jennifer Talley (04.11.11, 8:26 PM): I totally agree with Gail!

Gail (04.11.11, 7:34 PM): On behalf of all of us who have observed and prayed from afar but have been unable to go and help ourselves can I say a huge "Thank you!" for serving the Japanese people! The whole team at Meysen have been in our prayers. Thanks to your posts our prayers have become more specific and more full of thanksgiving. Thanks Michael.

Kjersti (04.11.11, 3:07 PM): Not sure why that comment posted twice.

Kjersti (04.11.11, 3:05 PM): I love riding my motorcycle. I know you are getting a crash course, but if you take the weekend motorcycle safety class in Oahu, you don't have to take the DMV riding test just the written test. That is the way I did it. I met a lot of nice people in my class as well. It was worth it to not have to take the test at the DMV for me at least.

Boz (04.11.11, 2:11 PM): So how does this lastest earthquake affect your plans Michael? Just heard about it on CNN today. Heard there was a mud slide as well.

Bill (04.11.11, 1:00 PM): Exactly how much ice cream gets eaten in Japan? WOW