These are the top 5 things you need to know about the new 24-105 f4 IS II, as compared with the version One, as well as the incredible 24-70 f 2.8 VII. Enjoy!
1. It is expensive, larger and heavier.
2. It is sharper, but not quite as sharp as the 24-70 2.8 II
3. All 3 lenses have heavy vignetting at 24mm, but if you have lens correction data on your Canon camera it won’t matter.
4. There are many subtle improvements.
5. The image stabilization is AMAZING and it is a reason you would want to be interested in this lens.
If you use any of these lenses, be sure to update your lens correction data software on your camera: CLICK HERE to learn How to Update Canon Lens Correction Data
Test Images are here: 24-105 Sample Images on Hightail