Im very excited for this movie coming out on the 24th, and would recommend everyone with a 5Dii and 7D to check it out when you can; 75% of it was shot with the 5Dii and the 7D, with the other 25% film. That’s pretty amazing when you consider these are the same cameras we are using as photographers. The cinematography looks pretty dang good and the fact that they used REAL Seals makes it even more interesting: