Viewing one post | view all recent posts
Went to the Apple Store today in Chandler. My Mac Book Pro was overheating and my iPhone Charger wasnt working. I have to hand it to them, they are set up so sweet there, its incredible.
1. I set up my appointment through www.apple.com/retail
2. The Genius was ready when I got there.
3. He fixed both problems in like 5 minutes. (Computer had a print in que, and I dont have a printer right now, and the plug in core for the charger was defective).
4. I also learned that many Apple Stores have rest rooms, but no signs. They dont want everyone in the world using them, but if you need to, just ask.
5. At the end of the session, he was like. "Here, let me clean her up for you."
Thats when I took this picture. It was a good day today.