Viewing one post | view all recent posts
Happy Thanksgiving | What I am Thankful For
I think this is a pretty good Thanksgiving tradition and exercise, making a list of "What I am Thankful For"
1. My Health!! Im very grateful to have a such a healthy body and know I have been really blessed with a good mind.
2. All my loved ones. Family and friends, too many to list.
3. Im really REALLY thankful for my job and what I do, I think I have the best job in the world, at least for me. I have never been more happy doing anything else that I can remember for a living.
4. When it comes to Photography gear, I am just about the most spoiled person I know of. I struggle to think of a lens I want. (But that 5DII is lookin pretty good too!)
5. Im thankful for my Mac Book Pro, the new one with all the yummy software I have on it, not the crappy lemon one I had earlier this year. Yes, Macs ARE awesome. I also have a brand new PC that I went out and bought just because I needed a PC program, it runs Windows Vista and its truly sucky. If you are considering one for yourself or your loved one for Christmas, do it, the extra expense is worth it.
6. My Prius...one of the top 10 decisions of my life, and I will probably be driving a hybrid that gets 50 MPG or better for the rest of my life. It has been a great car for me. Even though gas prices are so low, I have never felt the pinch at the pump.
7. A place to live and food to eat!
What are you most thankful for?
I wish you all a very happy thanksgiving!