There are many more that I left off:
- Not caring about what others think and focusing on what is interesting or my gut tells me I should try.
- Its ok to shoot in P or Av mode, the end result is what matters most. Dont put so much pressure on yourself to learn manual right away.
- Take chances & make lots of mistakes to learn from.
- Find friends to shoot with
- Photography projects work (like a 365 project)
- Try new genres just to try them.
What did I miss? Let me know in the comments!
Have a great day!
Michael's Training Videos
MAVEN 100X100MM ND64 6 STOP FILTERS
MAVEN 84X84MM ND64 6 STOP FILTERS
MAVEN 100X100MM ND1000 10 STOP FILTERS
MAVEN 84X84MM ND1000 10 STOP FILTERS
Michael's Camera Straps:
Music Provided By Epidemic Sound
#PhotographySecrets #WeddingPhotography #lessonslearned