I thought I'd share this because I know a lot of my followers are both photographers as well as travel. Plus, the prizes are great and who wouldn't want to be named a National Geographic Award Winning Photographer?
Here are the details:
- You have to be a legal adult based on wherever you live.
- You have to live in one of these countries; 50 United States, India, Canada (excluding Quebec), United Kingdom, Australia, Brazil, Italy, China, Japan, Germany, France, Indonesia, Spain, Malaysia, Mexico, Singapore, Hong Kong, Switzerland and Taiwan
- There is a small entry fee of $15 US Dollar (but it'd be worth it if you KNOW you have a really great image)
- Categories are; Nature, Cities, People
- Digital files only no limits on entries (no prints)
- Must have been taken no more than two years ago
There are some other rules which you can find HERE
The Grand Prize is A Polar Bear Safari for Two at Churchill Wild-Seal River Heritage Lodge, a Nat Geo Unique Lodge. Pretty cool. For a full list of prizes CLICK HERE
If you're ready and you think you have a winner CLICK HERE
Keep in mind, my contest is coming up VERY SOON. It's always free and open to everyone. Please keep checking the blog for updates and information!