Viewing one post | view all recent posts
Festivus-2010- Airing of Grievances Board
Being that today is the 23rd of of December, AKA Festivus- and also being curious as to what kind of response this post will bring. I would like to have an "Airing of Grievances" board- maybe we will make this a regular yearly thing.
I pretty much hate complainers and in return feel like I am constantly biting my tongue. I think it's ok for once a year to just let it all out for the world to see and I think you should to. This is mostly for fun, but if you really want to let something go...you can.
A few rules;
1. No swearing
2. No naming of specific people by name. "John Doe" or "Jane Doe" or other vague psedoname should be plenty.
3. I think you should really be honest and just let it out there.
1. I freaking HATE that people steal my videos through illegal downloading and torrents. I think it is so lame that most of these people are photographers, who would freak out if someone stole their photos. If you are downloading music, movies, or games, you should make a New Years Resolution to stop doing this- its called stealing.
2. I can't stand it when someone asks me something, I explain it to them, and then they ask me again, and/or at least they understand and then proceed to do the opposite of what I just told them. I also do not like it when complete strangers send me emails asking me what lenses they should buy. I talk about this already on all of my videos.
3. I cant stand watching BYU football anymore. When their seasons are good, they always seem to lose 1-2 games a year, only after they become ranked in the Top 10. When their season is bad, it is hard to watch at all. It's depressing.
4. Im tired of all the freeloaders we have in the US that want the government to take care of them.
And...thats about it really. Other than that everything is cool.