Low budget, no budget. No time. Limited resources. All of these things will require some creative thinking while on set and in production on your project.
This quick video goes over quick fixes for:
1. How to make a room appear larger.
2. “Cheating the turnaround”. How to skip lighting changes and moving gear.
3. “Shooting for the reverse”. Reversing footage on set to fix in post.
4. How to create fake sweat.
5. How to use the “whip pan” effect.
Thanks to Film Riot for creating this helpful video.