There are many more that I left off:
– Not caring about what others think and focusing on what is interesting or my gut tells me I should try.
– Its ok to shoot in P or Av mode, the end result is what matters most. Dont put so much pressure on yourself to learn manual right away.
– Take chances & make lots of mistakes to learn from.
– Find friends to shoot with
– Photography projects work (like a 365 project)
– Try new genres just to try them.
What did I miss? Let me know in the comments!
Have a great day!
Michael’s Camera Straps:
#PhotographySecrets #WeddingPhotography #lessonslearned