- We are absolutely being flooded with requests to be notified when the course is ready- Let me answer some of your questions:
- Cost - Final version will be $40, but we typically give a $10 coupon off to those how ask to be notified.
- DVD vs Download - It will definitely be available by download for certain.
-We expect to have the first draft up and ready around Oct 22 - 29 2108
Ill continue to post updates here as we go. Thank you all for your interest!
Happy to announce the FUJI XT3 Crash Course is underway. I should also tell you that the buttons and controls portion of this video is already posted onto youtube which I am giving away for free. That tutorial can be found here: FUJI XT3 Tutorial Overview
Releasing the free version of the video does a lot of great things for everyone:
1. My students can get started right away learning the camera.
2. It saves us a lot of space on the DVD, which is limited to how much space I can use. Taking 2 hours off and posting it on youtube means I can add about 2 more hours of new content, including much more video content and new tips I normally do not cover.
3. It also allows you to check out my teaching style, which may not be for everyone. I try to make it as easy as possible to learn and understand.
4. Each crash course comes with a 100% money back guarantee, so there is no risk to you. If you feel the rest of the course isn't worth it, let us know and we will refund you. (I have less than 1% refund rate for what it is worth)
The Fuji XT3 crash course also assumes you have literally no experience shooting, so we include the basics to help get you started:
The Fuji XT3 Crash Course Lessons will Include
Digital Basics Core
Planning & Trouble Shooting Core
Fuji Lens Overview & Gear/Accessories Recommendations
XT3 Deep Menu Systems
XT3 Flash & Strobe Shooting
Fuji XT3i Video Shooting and Cinematography Techniques (1+ hour)
Real-World Shooting For:
and Michael's top tips and shortcuts.
If you are interested in being notified when the course is finished, please submit your email in the comments and we will reach out to you when it is ready. I can guarantee it will save you a tremendous amount of time and trouble if this is your first camera.