Viewing one post | view all recent posts
Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 Review
The powers that be see to it that every time a fantastic video game for the Xbox 360 comes out, one of the first released copies ends up in my hands, in exchange for a review on here....it's a terrible life I tell you. Yes, I do like to have fun every once in a while, and this is one of the ways I do it...though I must say I don't play as nearly as much as I used to. I could tell you about my blog's magical SEO abilities, but that is another story....
I will try to be brief in my review:
What's new / better:
1. The graphics. They spent A LOT of time on making this game look amazing. I appreciated the detail, and if you thought the first one was good looking, this one is a knock-out.
2. Customizations- Way too many to even think to begin to describe. They may have overdone it here. Customizations work in both story mode and online game types.
3. Upgrades- There are multiple ways to get experience points, close-range, long range or assault. Experience points unlock new gear and weapons.
4. 11 new weapons. I wont spoil it.
5. AI and team-mates seem smarter.
6. Sprinting ability.
7. Better multiplayer features. Too many to list.
8. Ability to shoot through thin cover. I thought this was cool.
What is the same:
1. The overall feel and play of the game are pretty much the same. This is probably a good thing.
Think of Rainbow 6 Vegas 2, as a beefed up, better looking, smoother playing version of the first.
Did I mention how amazing the graphics are?