Viewing one post | view all recent posts
Happy Thanksgiving Day
I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving Day and list everything I feel really thankful for. There are way too many things I could even think about, but these are the ones that have been on my mind:
- I am thankful for Heavenly Father and his Son, Jesus Christ.
- I am thankful for my family and friends- I am really lucky to have the support group I do, it means everything to me.
- I am thankful for my health, I am really, really blessed especially health wise. I am thankful for my mind and the thoughts I have. I am thankful for the gifts I have been given, especially the gifts of learning and teaching.
- I am thankful I am out of the lab and out of school.
- I am SO thankful for the opportunity to be a photographer and to be a part of weddings. I am thankful for the opportunity to help others remember their happiness. I have a great job.
- I am thankful for the opportunities to serve others, I think this makes me as happy as photography does.
- I am thankful to live in this great country.
- I am thankful for my freedom and for those who have sacrificed for it.
- I am thankful for all my experiences, even the tough ones...they have made me who I am.
- I am thankful for kind words, to give and to receive.
-Even knowing I have strangers visit my blog makes me thankful- it means people appreciate my work and I am doing something worth while.
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday!